OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Zope Public License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (100)
- Linux (76)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Mac (63)
- Android (39)
- Modern (28)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- License: Public Domain ×
An experimental programming language
Compiles your C++ code to a Linux executable.
Felix programming language specifications and translator
This is a build of gcj (Gnu Java Compiler) for Os X Intel.
guiForth is a customized version of pForth that provides bindings to the FLTK library. The initial goal is to create a software development system for the Agenda VR3 PDA, but guiForth should be portable to any platform that has FLTK.
Files for KDE on Windows for use with MSVC 2008
The aim of the project is to provide short description of many programming languages, dialects, IDEs, etc. with sample programs (realizations of common algorithms like 'hello, world', 'dot product', 'quine program').
OS for embedded and mobile devices based on tiny byte-code interpreter and FORTH language compiler (into platform-independent byte-code). In other word its smallest programming language realization works on any type computer with any OS
This project design the universal smart card (IC card) issue system based on smart card personalization machine such as DATACARD 7000/9000 and other vendor's personalization machines to faciliate the software development of smart card personalization
xSL - xa3RO's Scripting Language - a Complete scripting language for 3d Engines and not only, writen in Delphi. The syntax is a combination between Delphi and pseudocode and it has the abiliy to add user defined functions.