OSI-Approved Open Source (107)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (18)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (52)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (8)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (103)
- Windows (98)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (30)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (29)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (74)
- Modern (35)
- Android (34)
- BSD (31)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Programming Language: Python ×
Rparse: a parser generator. Generates python source code.
UfakPython is a small subset of Python programming language, for small embedded devices, like PICs. UfakPython sources are translated to C by UfakPython Compiler. Small Device C Compiler can then compile the C outputs to the target device's codes.
UIMP(Unified Image Manipulation Program) is an OS independent Image Processing system, which provides over 1000 algorithms and supports web online, console and GUI program.
This project contains a set of tools for formal verification and static analysis of VHDL design.
WiiScripter is an attempt at allowing users with very little or no knowledge at all of programming to create programs for the Nintendo Wii.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
set of utilities for reversing, manipulating and otherwise hacking binary systems. included are encoder/decoders, libraries for exploiting vulnerabilities, debugging aids and disassembly tools. atlasutils is an important base for other tools such as the
Se trata por ahora de un muy limitado compilador de c realizado en python (usando lex y yacc), que subo para ser utilizado como referencia por los que esten realizando un compilador.
ePolyglot is a set of libraries, classes, and tools which enable Eiffel to interoperate with Python and, to an extent, Haskell. Features for using Python objects from Eiffel, Eiffel objects from Python, and Haskell functions from Eiffel are included.
Felix programming language specifications and translator
its is a packages for python . dev kit for dcereate gba rom
jsa is a language somewhat similar to js... this project is contains a compiler from jsa to js. and a standard libary
It's a brainfuck interpreter written in Python (In the future will be also a compiler for x86 and have a GUI).
py2cpp, a Python to C++ converter. This is a tool to generate C++ source code from Python scripts and build a standalone executable program.
pyAxcess is a compiler, written in Python, for the AMX Corp. AXCESS control system language.
Compilador escrito em Python para matéria de Compiladores do V semestre de BCC da Furb (SC), escrito por Germano Gustavo Gesser.
The vision of this project is to create python module that can be used to write data processing programs for Apache's Pig Latin from python.
Python 3 bindings for LLVM 3.0
Python to C++ translator
Decompyle is a python disassembler and decompiler which converts Python byte-code (.pyc or .pyo) back into equivalent Python source. Verification of the produced code (re-compiled) is avaliable as well.23 weekly downloads