OSI-Approved Open Source (126)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (76)
- BSD License (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Artistic License (6)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (13)
- Other License (7)
- Windows (110)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (95)
- All POSIX (61)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (40)
- OS Independent (26)
- 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- OS Portable (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Mac (83)
- Modern (66)
- BSD (56)
- Android (40)
- Other Operating Systems (33)
Develop Software Kit - dskit - is a lightweight kit for software developers. Based on the MACRO SPITBOL implementation of SNOBOL4, dskit will include compilers for a number of programming languages.
ELCO stands for Embedded Lisp COmpiler or Esdens Lisp COmpiler. The goal is to create a lisp compiler for embedded 32bit architectures. (i.e. ARM) With this compiler you are able to write lisp code on a naked chip. No OS needed.
its is a packages for python . dev kit for dcereate gba rom
Tools for making gcc 3.1.1 into a cross compiler for the TRS-80 Colour Computer series. Supports C/C++ and m6809 assembly.
(Note: this page is basically abandoned, but the compiler and library are still in development, see http://www.vr32.de/ for details.) gccVB is a GCC-based tool-chain targeting the custom NEC v810 variant used in Nintendo©'s Virtual Boy™ game syst
libbf is a free portable library for Brainfuck fast interpretion, optimization, compilation and execution.
Little Development System
malt programming language
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.
C compiler infrastructure (ISO C99 conformance) with AMD64 optimizations for saifix kernel project.
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.
OS X ( Intel IA-32 / 32-bit x86 assembler ) implementation of Albert van der Horst's ciforth/lina, an ISO forth which is an evolution of figforth. GNU Public Licence, as per the original lina.
zCOBOL portable mainframe COBOL compiler, part of the z390 project