OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Linux (11)
- Mac (11)
- Windows (9)
- BSD (8)
- Modern (6)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
2Lang is a new Programming language, designed for portable, scalable Web 2.0 applications to be executed on a variety of devices. Create enterprise tiered applications with rich user interfaces in minutes
Casm is a cross platform assembler for X86, MIPS, PowerPC and SPARC. It is designed for use with JIT compiling.
The GNU Prolog native compiler39 weekly downloads
The NT POSIX C Runtime Library is an IEEE standard runtime library for the NT POSIX subsystem. It can be used as a complete replacement or a side by side alternative for what is shipped with the Interix SDK.
A library written in Objective-C for linux or others gcc-enabled systems that brings support of slots and signals ŕ-la Qt in the language, and a windowing toolkit made in OpenGL or X11. Other useful tools may also be included such as XML.3 weekly downloads
The Pickle Programming Language (PPL) and related utilities.
An assembler for IA-32 processor. Will be mainly focused on 32-bit with less emphasis on 16-bit functionality. Its mission is to provide an alternative Intel assembly language compiler for Intel developers. Its objective is to support various syntax from6 weekly downloads
A Portable Forth. It is aimed to be interpreted, or compiled to various architectures and VMs.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.
z390 Portable Mainframe Assembler and Emulator278 weekly downloads