OSI-Approved Open Source (197)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (65)
- BSD License (37)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- MIT License (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Eclipse Public License (8)
- zlib/libpng License (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (2)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Linux (187)
- Windows (180)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (142)
- All POSIX (62)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (40)
- OS Portable (39)
- 32-bit MS Windows (30)
- 64-bit MS Windows (30)
- OS Independent (28)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Mac (137)
- Modern (80)
- Android (68)
- BSD (63)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (31)
- Freshness: Recently updated ×
Traslate the Baldicode Assembly to BaldiCode bytecode
Coco/R Development Tools
Front provides a compiler front end generator that can generate a parser, pretty printer, symbol table handling, and Abstract Syntax Tree data structures and traversals. It also provides a C preprocessor library, and an AST rewriter generator.
Convert C++ software programs into synthesisable Verilog using the Clang compiler frontend to parse and SystemC for intermediates.
The M.O.R.T.A.L. programming language
Multi-language library to deal with multimethod dispatch, disambiguation and type-checking using dispatch tables. This approach yields fast dispatch in constant-time and greatly helps resolving ambiguities.
An experimental BASIC language for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
The NT POSIX C Runtime Library is an IEEE standard runtime library for the NT POSIX subsystem. It can be used as a complete replacement or a side by side alternative for what is shipped with the Interix SDK.
A wrapper utility for the AMX NetLinx compiler.
A portable multi-paradigm programming language designed to allow an easy use of modern programming practices. Intended usage includes application development, application scripting and shell scripting.
The Paderborn Thread Migration and Checkpointing (PadMig) library provides support for thread migration and checkpointing for the Java programming language.
Quark: a programming language
The T. J. Watson Libraries for Analysis (WALA) provide program analysis capabilities for Java bytecode and related languages. The WALA libraries constitute an open-source release of parts of IBM Research's DOMO analysis infrastructure.
A simple programming language for teaching language theory
A compiler for the FX language.
A simple to learn but powerful language
zkribe is a procedural/oo programming language
Convert m-files to c code16 weekly downloads
Vala programming language distribution for Windows14 weekly downloads