OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
- Linux (6)
- BSD (4)
- Modern (4)
- Mac (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Compiler for high level language for Microchip PIC microcontrollers63 weekly downloads
Open SPHiNX C-- Compiler is a set of compiler and libraries based on the "SPHiNX C--" programming language created by Peter Cellik.47 weekly downloads
Headcrash ist eine neue Programmiersprache die eine Hochsprachen Syntax in Assembler übersetzt . Das ganze ist ein Compilersystem ( IDE + Parser + Compiler ) in VB programmiert .6 weekly downloads
Steini\\\'s Mini Compiler is a fast DOS 16 bit compiler. Please help to improve the programming language writing new commands. The compiler uses a set of assembly files for the compilation process.2 weekly downloads
This is PopAsm, the popular assembler project. It is intended to support the syntaxes of the most used assemblers so existing code has no need to be rewritten. It also assembles instructions of all intel-compatible CPUs.
An assembler (i.e. assembly language compiler) designed to be compatible with TASM and NASM so existing code will not have to be rewritten.
A Portable Forth. It is aimed to be interpreted, or compiled to various architectures and VMs.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...