OSI-Approved Open Source (60)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (65)
- Linux (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (45)
- BSD (33)
- Modern (33)
- Mac (18)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- OS: Emulation and API Compatibility ×
Ruby Program for parsing code in (*.w2b) to CipherLab Blaze Basic. w2b command are smaller, intermix with real code from CipherLab Blaze Basic one line can have multiple command and macros command will include another *.w2b file
This is a research project focusing on enabling parallel computing for generic applications. It is a platform for expressing idea, contributing code, and collaborating freely.
Have the source code i the Visual Studio formattet YOUR WAY, not the way others format it, without touching the original source code
We are developing some programming language translator that uses stories to source code. Project master is Bardisch (Bardisch.net) and this project is provided by GD Gifted Program
A collection of tools for the SETL Programming Language, including a LALR parser generator and lexical scanner generator.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Spring project with Ajax.
Create System from db to user interface!
The NSIS-automator is a simple dialog to get you started on your NSIS installer script. Simply type in the name of your application and locate it's Directory and main EXE and all the files are added to the installer script ready to be compiled with NSI
A Unix Shell code generator. The target shell code will be run under all the UNIX-like platforms. Programming Languages : m4,shell.
Script that creates a library with hardcoded resources.
This is a code generator used to generate HDL codes for LDPC decoder.
redFOX is a fast, lightweight distributed object framework with unprecedented ease of use. It brings the productivity benefits of middleware to environments where previous solutions have proven too big or too slow.
Common Lisp frontend to Verilog HDL -- use the Common Lisp macro system to generate reams of boring, ugly Verilog.