OSI-Approved Open Source (47)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (56)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (51)
- Linux (18)
- Mac (17)
- Modern (15)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Programming Language: Visual Basic ×
A None-UML Object Oriented Visual Design, Code, Test and Maintenance Tool
Wobba Wobba is an open source graphics SDK designed for high-end photo-realistic visualization code compiling and interpreting. Used with Muhha!, Wobba Wobba builds upon the existing IDE 3D capabilities and expansive extension libraries.
This project is initiated to generate proper XML Documentation files with intelligent documentation from VB.net projects without using complex ways of documentation
This project aims at developing an application that converts the given algorithm into a code with main emphasis on the parallel algorithms and developing multi-threaded and efficient code for the given algorithm.
gUiML is a UML tool aimed at developers. It allows editing in any programming language, produces code and will reverse engineer in the future. It has a good GUI and is more intuitive than a standard UML App.
PtB-PicBasic is basic programing language for pic micro controlers. It generates asm from basic code.