The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (46)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (55)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- Linux (17)
- Mac (16)
- Modern (15)
- Android (6)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- BSD (3)
Hot topics in Code Generators Softwaremsr 606 software
- Programming Language: Visual Basic ×
This project is initiated to generate proper XML Documentation files with intelligent documentation from VB.net projects without using complex ways of documentation
This project provides customization of XML editors to support publicly availble SGML and XML DTDs in particular those of the MSR-MEDOC project. While starting with XMETAL (aka xmetal) other systems are welcome.
This project aims at developing an application that converts the given algorithm into a code with main emphasis on the parallel algorithms and developing multi-threaded and efficient code for the given algorithm.
You can start backing up your Hyper-V and VMware hosts in a matter of minutes. Then set up a backup schedule and replicate backups offsite for added disaster recovery. You can even granularly restore Files or Exchange Items directly, or instantly boot a VM from backup. Download today and get a chance to WIN a Nintendo Switch!Sponsored Listing
gUiML is a UML tool aimed at developers. It allows editing in any programming language, produces code and will reverse engineer in the future. It has a good GUI and is more intuitive than a standard UML App.
PtB-PicBasic is basic programing language for pic micro controlers. It generates asm from basic code.