OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Sleepycat License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- OS: All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes) ×
Information : Meta Data Accelator is way to accelarate meta data translation, look up, data binding on database.
An IDE built around the Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) principle. We don't want mounds of tools to make development "easier", we want a tool that can integrate with us, not us with it. And with that, Miced was born.
DoxyChange is an extension of Doxygen which provides a mechanism to display changes in SVG/HTML/UML format between two revisions of a given software system.
An easy to use, graphical UML modeling toolkit with XML and JPEG diagram output formats and C++ code skeleton generation
UML Modeller with Source Generator allows its user to model a UML class diagram using a drag and drop interface, the program will then generate Java source code representing the class diagram.
WebAxis - just an another java based framework to design any complicated applications with ease as doing a ppt.
The project has been moved to github at https://github.com/sakinijino/iMashup . Here is a very alpha version.
Allows screen sharing over email, or through 'conversations' with contacts, so that when a contact receives a screenshot it's automatically displayed with its default image viewer.
Tonya is a refactoring tool for C++
Voosee is a multiuser web bases CASE tool. It supports UML & relational data modeling. It has built in version control.