OSI-Approved Open Source (154)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (90)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- BSD License (9)
- Eclipse Public License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (147)
- Linux (132)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (130)
- Mac (109)
- Modern (32)
- Android (28)
- BSD (19)
- Translations: English ×
hm DataModeler is a software for modeling data.
The project has been moved to github at https://github.com/sakinijino/iMashup . Here is a very alpha version.
use of java's reflection to generate a variety of source descriptions
Metricdb is a J2EE web application meant to store metrics (like test coverage, style check, ...) results for projects. This solution mainly allows to manage metrics with a web interface and to publish results with ant tasks; but there's more than that !
Enterprise size application genererator. Mogenius is set of modelling tools, codegenerators for different application levels( Database , Data access , Data presentaton, Application). Document locking, Role subssystem, Workflow subsystem included.
The myRMS is a "Requirements Management System", based on PHP and mySQL, for managing the requirements in "requirements elicitation phase" of any software project. we're going to use agile methodologies for this project
File handling plugin for the NetBeans IDE supporting RPM files based on the Redline Java library.
Voosee is a multiuser web bases CASE tool. It supports UML & relational data modeling. It has built in version control.