OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Programming Language: PHP ×
REV.I.S.E stands for "Revision Infrastucture in Software Engineering" and is an attempt to automate and have a unique repository for all review records of a software project. REV.I.S.E supports code and document reviews.
Reentry Evolution Architecture The idea is to develop a toolset- and serverinfrastructure on top of common object runtime environments (J2EE,.NET and/or other) that supports evolutionary model driven and language oriented development for SOA and REST.
RekZit is a requirement management web tool attempting to speed a system's requirement elicitation, documentation and management. Its main feature is the separation of template and information, presenting data in different ways to different people.
Rephactor is a php5 refactoring tool. Changes which impact multiple files or applications can be made quickly and easily.
VIPGI is an Visual PHP-GTK IDE. You be able to work with widgets like you would do in Delphi or C++ Builder!
WebML Constructor is CASE tool with WebML support for designing web sites.
Content Management System; wrote on FRADERA
This project was created byFAGOC's students to be a collaborative project development to develop a platform for RAD WEB development.
The myRMS is a "Requirements Management System", based on PHP and mySQL, for managing the requirements in "requirements elicitation phase" of any software project. we're going to use agile methodologies for this project
Software de apoio a gerência de requisitos.