OSI-Approved Open Source (204)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (85)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- Eclipse Public License (22)
- Apache License V2.0 (17)
- BSD License (13)
- Academic Free License (10)
- Apache Software License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (207)
- Linux (196)
- Mac (178)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (145)
- Android (76)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (14)
- Programming Language: Java ×
a database tool for java.is a mapper that map sql statement to bean(java file).and accept most DBMS's sql.
This is a pure UML modeler based on the latest Eclipse frameworks: UML and GMF.
hm DataModeler is a software for modeling data.
The goal of this project is the "continuous quality assurance of implemented architecture models". For more information visit our web site: http://jmd.sf.net
use of java's reflection to generate a variety of source descriptions
Takes in a simple text file and converts it into a UML diagram. Currently simple sequence diagrams are implemented. The diagramming space on Linux boxes isn't great and I wanted a way to quickly put together a sequence diagram.
Metricdb is a J2EE web application meant to store metrics (like test coverage, style check, ...) results for projects. This solution mainly allows to manage metrics with a web interface and to publish results with ant tasks; but there's more than that !
Develop a BPMN Designer based on BPMN specification.
oUML2 develops, improves and packages the UML tools developed by Eclipse MDT. The goal is to provide an user-friendly and well documented UML modeling product.
Framework for Java source code analysing, program comprehension and automating software quality. Source code visualisation provided.
File handling plugin for the NetBeans IDE supporting RPM files based on the Redline Java library.
Software Engineering Tool