OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (13)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
- Windows (13)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
Provides native Win32 open source ports and utilities38,575 weekly downloads
MiniGUI (mingw) repository6 weekly downloads
xApps,an enterprise universal platform(BPM),facilitates non IT user to build IT solution flexibly by form desinger,workflow designer & report builder etc.(We moved this prject to a new place.2 weekly downloads
DOTNETARX helps the .net programmers write the ObjectARX programs more easily!!1 weekly downloads
A set of libraries and tools to enhance the build process for Team Foundation Server.1 weekly downloads
exe-wrapper for Java applications written in C#1 weekly downloads
CCNetConfig is a Graphical tool to create and maintain the CCNet configuration file for CruiseControl.NET. CCNetConfig allows you to create CruiseControl.NET configuration file by adding a new projects and setting properties.
A open source game creating software inspired and based on YOYOGames Game Maker. Game Creator is written in pascal and Delphi.
MS SQL Server Script Search and Execution Tool
The Wandering Developer Deploy Tools are a set of tools to help dotnet developers automate deployment. This is a useful toolkit if you wish to implement autoupdating in your application.
WinMSI is a Win32 / Win64 freeware utility to create and edit Windows Installer MSI packages (.msi file extension) for securely distributing applications. The WinMSI GUI will be familiar to users of InstallShield products.