RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- Modern (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Linux (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Provides native Win32 open source ports and utilities45,231 weekly downloads
Rapid applications development tool and libraries for FPC20,302 weekly downloads
A VS Project Wizard for CUDA. After you install the CUDA VS Wizard, you can see the CUDAWinApp in your Visual Studio installed templates Category. Then it's easy to create a new CUDA project in VS. It can support Windows 32bit & 64bit system, VS2005 & V36 weekly downloads
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
GnuWin64 provides Win64-versions (x64) of GNU or similar open source tools. The ports are native ports, that is they rely only on libraries provided with 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating system for the AMD64 and Intel64 (EM64T) architecture.
This project is migrating to GitHub. https://github.com/richsposato/Hestia Hestia provides utilities and tools for improving software development process. Auto Build Checker (ABC) parses build results and makes HTML pages summarizing the build attempt. C++ Unit Test which allows people to easily make unit tests.