Process inefficiencies are a drain on any business, no matter how big or small, so speeding up your workflow is an absolute essential. Download the FREE Top 5 Process guides to better understand how workflow automation looks within each line of business like IT, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources. Remember, just because you’ve established a process within your organization or department, it doesn’t mean that it’s working as well as it could be.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (48)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- Windows (37)
- Linux (34)
- Mac (22)
- Modern (17)
- BSD (13)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Translations: Brazilian Portuguese ×
This project is a modeler tool of components that supports the Catalysis Process (www.catalysis.org). It will support the three first phasis of the process Catalysis: Business Model, Sistem Specification and Component Design.
A Java parametrization framework to permit software sefl-setup at runtime after parametrization resources modifications, use of diferents files format to specify parameters, and the possibility of defining parameters relations.
The idea of this project is to offer an initial point for users starting to develop Java J2EE Applications. I intend to remove the bad idea that it's difficult to develop a J2EE application. This project will offer a complete build system independent of
Uma ferramenta de desenvolvimento para o cakePHP.
A completely different and powerful approach to research and analyze vulnerabilities, resulting in permutations, and which can be applied to both offensive and defensive approach (oriented to programming).