Also referred to as an IP PBX or a virtual PBX, a hosted PBX refers to a communication service where the call platform (as well as the PBX features and capabilities) are operated and maintained by a third-party service provider off-site. Businesses no longer have to purchase, maintain, or upgrade hardware because the service provider shoulders this responsibility. This allows organizations to focus more on their core competencies, and save moneySponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (168)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (98)
- BSD License (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- MIT License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Artistic License (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (172)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (117)
- Modern (101)
- BSD (85)
- Windows (67)
- Mac (66)
- Android (23)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- Programming Language: Unix Shell ×
a set of scripts to create rpm packging project, manage versioning, help building rpm packages
safe2build is a set of shell scripts that allows software to be built and installed with lowered privileges, in order to make software installation more secure. You can choose to log and/or limit installation commands such as cp and ginstall.
Wrapper package for Debian based OS to create Debian binary packages of tar.gz'ed SUN Grid Engine packages. This tool is written in Perl like java-package.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
slkbuild is an Arch-like wrapper script for easy Slackware packaging.
Universal PHP Framework. toKernel is a fully Object-Oriented extensible framework. By design, the framework's kernel is monolithic which brings a lot of advantages. It is NOT a loader for a mere collection of classes.
This tool helps your to setup masked packages in Gentoo Linux. Tool is supported all types of package masks (masked by ~x86, ~amd64, missed.., package.mask etc.) and provide many options to configure unmasking process.
Classes and Interfaces documentation tool. XML based. Generates a HTML doc of each class/interface.
A light debian or ubuntu live and disk installed distribution.7 weekly downloads