OSI-Approved Open Source (53)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Sun Public License (1)
- X.Net License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (55)
- Windows (55)
- Modern (24)
- Linux (19)
- BSD (13)
- Mac (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
Web Application Development Kit (WADK) is a development framework for producing of technology independent web applications.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.
Permet de lancer des modules sous formes d'assembly.
SWEXEF. An open source 3rd party flash extender. Designed so that swf can be recompiled, without the need for re-creating the exe.
Compile your own wxWidgets library with few clicks!