OSI-Approved Open Source (144)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (68)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- BSD License (13)
- Academic Free License (12)
- MIT License (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- Open Software License 3.0 (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Fair License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (11)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (163)
- Windows (163)
- Linux (73)
- BSD (46)
- Modern (46)
- Mac (21)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) ×
It illustrates the bst operations like insertion, deletion, searching of a node in bst apart from traversing the tree in inorder, pre order and post order traversal. It also calculates the total no. of nodes and leaf nodes in the tree.
Bitswarm is a computational-oriented project: it provides a library of n-dimensional bit-array manipulation primitives. Unix and win32 platforms are supported.
A library for science calculating.
string (in file) search and replace library
Generic optimization of on demand calculation. Generation of C# code for data model and computation code Definition of the xF language IDE: edition of xF project. Excel 2010 Addin available
GDTTLA aims to be a comprehensive yet easy to use, stable IDE for the TLA+ tools.
GraphSmart is a collection of graph data structures and algorithms utilizing generics and the Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework. Included items are commonly used in software engineering but not included in the .NET 2.0 Framework class library.
.Net library for language recognition (identification) - i.e. to determine what natural language a text is written
libSNA - an open source library for performing social network analysis on large scale networks.
Genetic Algorithms Library written for the .NET 2.0 platform.
sanx-antivirus is an antivirus engine for linux and windows. aim is to develope an common antivirus engine. user can submit virus signature/virus (windows or linux virus) for adding to virus signature database.
spGAL is a C++ Genetic Algorithm (GA) library. This is a portable scalable, and easy to use library written with ANSI C++.
Todbot is an AI addon to the gamestool virtual machine. The aim is to create an evolving neural network topology that should be capable of creating the optimal topology and network weighting to solve any problem given it.