OSI-Approved Open Source (75)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (88)
- Linux (63)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Modern (48)
- BSD (40)
- Mac (28)
- OS: Emulation and API Compatibility ×
A Pascal unit providing functions to format Brazilian Real (R$) currency.
This project intents to provide various C++ facilities. It is a framework that intents to join many common utilities in a single point. Things like Exception Handling, Logging, Concurrency, Audio, Fuzzy Logic will be the first utilities.
Programa per trobar el numero més petit.
"Open Source Book Collector" The main purpose of this utility is to provide a complete solution for organizing and accessing data of eBooks.
pvmfractal is a highly customizable fractal viewing application, that can work interactively as an SDL or Curses app, or in batch mode as a console app. It includes many coloring algorithms, layers, and can use multiple computers for calculation using PV
北邮传感网络 The research of sensory networks in BUPT, Beijing, China!
This package provides implementations of various sketching techniques (a.k.a. synopsis). In particular: Bloom filters, Lossy Counting, FM, AMS, Count-Min, Max-Stable and Range-Efficient sketch, Quantile Digest, Reservoir and Counting Sampling.
Swiss Army Knife C++ Toolkit is a set of versatile tools for C++ development. It offers to a developer variety of everyday needed tools for programming. Among these tools are configuration files reader, Tokeniser, Singleton template and many more.
My algorithm which solves The Salesman Problem with neighborhoods written in C# with visualisation.
This a experimental proyect for a Universal PATCH of all products of Xilisoft & ImTOO. This proyect is for educational purposes only and its 100% experimental. Support me and rate the proyect for better please!!!
In silico evolution of biochemical networks.
This project will includes some common data structures which implemented in C# languages.
Large Integer factorization using GNFS method
reputron is a knowledge extraction engine platform that covers all aspect of text mining, relevance, indexing and querying on a corpus of text documents.