OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- BSD License (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (77)
- Windows (69)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (53)
- BSD (34)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (21)
- Solaris (17)
A dictionary based compressor, that is is different from Lempel Ziv encoding that it doesn't use match lengths and does not need perfect matches.
Synthetica is a Java program that is used to synthesize, analyze and simulate spatial linkages. Its' open architecture allows advanced users to add Java code to the system. It runs on Win32, MacOSX, Linux, Solaris and uses JOGL (OpenGL) for 3d graphics.
TALLA AUTOMÁTICA DE PIES PARA AJUSTE DE CALZADO
Simple Tic Tac Toe game with both multiplayer and single player modes. Single player AI has 3 difficulty settings.
Removes cumbersomeness of BigDecimal and BigInteger of Java.
In silico evolution of biochemical networks.
This project will includes some common data structures which implemented in C# languages.
A shared memory based, large scale, very fast directed graph library. Export/import to XML. Interfaces to SWI Prolog, Mathematica (combinatorica graph format), Java and Mozart/Oz.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.