OSI-Approved Open Source (134)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (110)
- Windows (81)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- Mac (26)
- BSD (25)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (18)
A tool for finite state machine analysis and synthesis.
a project for the course of machine learning and Web services
Tool collection library from Adrian RUdin DEvelopment
The aim is to develop a foundation for a FPGA hardware platform able to run Linux kernel and software. It must be easy to add hardware accelerated ip-cores to the FPGA. Ethernet and TCP/IP is a corner stone of the hardware and software.
A simple full functioning search engine using python programming language
This project provides IEEE 802.1d Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) in Linux Kernel. The project is based on the existing ethernet bridging functionality in Linux Kernel.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.
The aim is to develop multiagent system for controlling multiple robots to play soccer