OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (35)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (19)
- Linux (17)
- Mac (15)
- Android (10)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (3)
- Programming Language: Visual Basic .NET ×
Encrypt your message with various algorithms.
Search Agent is a .NET application that help you to build a local/distributed search engine with mltiagents system, Linguistic Analysis,... This project uses a WebService and an ASP.NET website to communicate with User application.
Secure P2P Instant Messenger running on .NET Framework 2.0. Uses server to store user information (user name, password, email address, friends list, log in state, IP address) in encrypted form. Uses custom designed symmetric encryption algorithm.
Desktop Search Application
An simple crypto program for ASCII text, the code will be hosted after I took part in german "JUGEND FORSCHT". It will use the "Morse"-way and XOR-crypto in the final version. It wil be designed in PHP and/or in vb.net.
.Net classes to encode / decode Bencoded strings. Has classes for all data types and works in a hierarchal order.
CryAlgo is for Academic only Purposes. Demonstrates the implentation of some ciphers at the moment . Its open source and i intend add more algorithms for ciphers .
a class library for the .net framework 2.0 and above for fmylife.com ou viedemerde.fr si vous parlez francais!!
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
Signals for .NET application
testing git with vs express contains some unrelated vb.net code for calculating PI in couple different ways