The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
- Programming Language: Objective C ×
The PowerCiph Data Encryption Algorithm is a versatile, yet simplistic, encryption algorithm/protocol. The ultimate goal of the algorithm is simplicity, compactness, and a lack of prerequisites.
HDRFlow is a framework to process high-dynamic range (HDR) and RAW images. It's written in C++, and is both cross-platform and hardware accelerated on modern GPUs.6 weekly downloads
ObjPCRE is a thin PCRE wrapper written in 100% Objective-C/C. Built around the foundation of NSObjects, it can be easily implemented into any Cocoa or iPhone application.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.
Software Engineering project. Prototype of a navigation system simulator.