OSI-Approved Open Source (69)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- MIT License (10)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Boost Software License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (80)
- Windows (66)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (53)
- Mac (44)
- Modern (42)
- BSD (28)
- Android (26)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
recursive calculation of Bitreverse1 weekly downloads
virtual environment framework1 weekly downloads
A package for functional annotation for metagenomes
Genetic Programming Classifier is a distributed evolutionary data classification program. It uses the ensemble method implemented under a parallel co-evolutionary Genetic Programming technique.
This is a general open source Quantum Mechanics/Molecular Mechanics project with academic origin. Its intention is to produce free software tools to study molecular systems through QM/MM, in open collaboration.
A project designed to write sheet music.
Swiss Army Knife C++ Toolkit is a set of versatile tools for C++ development. It offers to a developer variety of everyday needed tools for programming. Among these tools are configuration files reader, Tokeniser, Singleton template and many more.
AStro inFER - a rule miner and executer
A tool for finite state machine analysis and synthesis.
Public domain backport of the core C++11 standard library to C.
Public domain implementations of useful data structures for C++14.
Public domain implementations of core RFC specifications for C/C++.