OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (4)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (34)
- Linux (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Mac (18)
- BSD (14)
- Android (11)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Programming Language: Assembly ×
Matho is a OS Independant Application and API for mathematical operations, features include curve sketching, calculus, iterative formulae, algebra solver, 2d/3d geometry and mechanical and statistical functionality.
This library contains functions to calculate hash values and checkdigits like Adler, MD5 and much more. Over 30 different hash codes, checkdigits and barcodes will be supported.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
‘intelliworm’ is a prototype simulation of a Intelligent Species of a common earth worm,which inherits human like decision making capabilities through Neural Network intelligence representation,all developed by integrating .NET with Lisp and Yacc.
Digest algorithms aka Cryptographic hash functions (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD etc) for saifix kernel project
crypto algorithms library (KMIP, PKIX, SPKI, SASL), tools and utilities for saifix kernel project.
A Computer Algebraic System. Designed to do advanced mathematical operations and calculations with a simple user interface.
OpenSource C++ libraries. Full list of classes and functions listed at yf-library.sourceforge.net
This is meant to be a powerful, but easy to use math software. It's by the user and for the users.
Releases of McuOnEclipse projects121 weekly downloads
Open Source HGWC's Encryption9 weekly downloads
Classic & Modern Cryptography tools1 weekly downloads
Re-imagining of Heisermann's classic Self-Programming Robot