OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (33)
- Linux (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Mac (18)
- BSD (12)
- Android (11)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Programming Language: Assembly ×
Liblfds is a library of lock-free data structures with implementations provided for a number of system architectures. Liblf is intended to support the development of efficient cross-platform concurrent and real-time systems.
A Computer Algebraic System. Designed to do advanced mathematical operations and calculations with a simple user interface.
A completely different and powerful approach to research and analyze vulnerabilities, resulting in permutations, and which can be applied to both offensive and defensive approach (oriented to programming).
A whole lot of source code related to programming Linux systems with C
Objective of this project is to DEVELOP OPENSOURCE portal written in PHP/MySQL to practise websecurity in real time. Rootcontest portal will help users to understand websecurity in a better way.
Wireless DCC, Digital Command Control for model railroad over 802.15.4 the network nodes being the handhelds and the DCC decoders themself. Backward compatibility with DCC will be kept but new users wont need command stations and boosters.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
string (in file) search and replace library
The aim of this project is to create an extensible and multi-platform API library that allows programmers to create decryption, heuristical analysis, and similar mechanisms using C and C++. It also will provide a simple security auditing API.
Matho is a OS Independant Application and API for mathematical operations, features include curve sketching, calculus, iterative formulae, algebra solver, 2d/3d geometry and mechanical and statistical functionality.
crypto algorithms library (KMIP, PKIX, SPKI, SASL), tools and utilities for saifix kernel project.
Digest algorithms aka Cryptographic hash functions (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD etc) for saifix kernel project