OSI-Approved Open Source (175)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (74)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- BSD License (25)
- Academic Free License (15)
- Apache License V2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- MIT License (10)
- Open Software License 3.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Boost Software License (2)
- Fair License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (10)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (186)
- Windows (186)
- Android (117)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (103)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
neochip is a collection of algorithms for high-density oligonucleotide microarrays. The current version contains heuristic algorithms that attempt to improve the quality of arrays by re-designing their layout (the location of the probes on the chip).
A cool, expandable and improved python pc^2 replacement
Open Source Forex - A free forex trading strategy that automatically executes trades in any Meta Trader broker, developed by international MQL coding community.
Our Project is a little program that implements dijktra- and kruskalalgorithms.
pun - A library for numerical analysis and statistics.
pyMVC is a Model-View-Controller implementation library and framework written in Python for fast and high-grade software development.
Web-Service for discrete dynamic systems' model description and simulation. Firstly, recursive procedures of stochastic optimization are added. The framework for open and closed loop model description and simulation.
Tournament directing software for the Go game with a powerful pairing algorithm.
SCOPE stands for Symbolic COmputation Parallel Environment. We aim at providing an environment for symbolic computation, that is easily expandable, easy to use, parallel, effective and free.
crypto algorithms library (KMIP, PKIX, SPKI, SASL), tools and utilities for saifix kernel project.
Digest algorithms aka Cryptographic hash functions (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD etc) for saifix kernel project
native lang c++ intent. a spline function that takes only an input of a list of points and a paramater t and returns a point on the spilne. if the set of points is closed the spline must also be closed.
Track your friends on a map.. and many more features