ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- BSD License (6)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (59)
- Linux (59)
- Mac (59)
- Windows (59)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Base62 is a base-62 data encoding that uses the characters A–Z, a–z, and 0–9.
Removes cumbersomeness of BigDecimal and BigInteger of Java.
j2me obex is a javax.obex (jsr82 optional package) open source implementation.
neochip is a collection of algorithms for high-density oligonucleotide microarrays. The current version contains heuristic algorithms that attempt to improve the quality of arrays by re-designing their layout (the location of the probes on the chip).
Our Project is a little program that implements dijktra- and kruskalalgorithms.
pyMVC is a Model-View-Controller implementation library and framework written in Python for fast and high-grade software development.
Web-Service for discrete dynamic systems' model description and simulation. Firstly, recursive procedures of stochastic optimization are added. The framework for open and closed loop model description and simulation.
Tournament directing software for the Go game with a powerful pairing algorithm.