OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Android (2)
- Virtualization (2)
- BSD (1)
- Modern (1)
- Other Operating Systems (1)
This Synchronization Tool, Compares two Folders, Finds Unique files, and Copy them two a new specified location3 weekly downloads
Open Source project for the development of the IEEE 11073-20601 reference implementation.
Remote Management Platform, high availability. Goal is communication, access control, change settings on all possible devices connected to the internet with multiple protocols.
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
Allow sticky notes to be synchronized using Google Documents.
In The Cloud Computing On Java
Web Integrator is a Multiplatform web based Integration/replication solution with support for multiple data sources. Web Integrator allows connecting of diverse data sources/consumers located on different platforms and remote locations.
openTeamWare is a CRM system designed for Small and Medium Enterprises and Professionals.