OSI-Approved Open Source (195)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (111)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- MIT License (6)
- Open Software License 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Artistic License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- PHP License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Public Domain (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Linux (161)
- Windows (160)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (108)
- Mac (102)
- Modern (65)
- Android (64)
- BSD (43)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
jussik-test-project, just to check out how this works :P
TinyCast is a small and simple P2P live audio streaming client.
Torrent Radio uses the power of torrents to stream radio data and by so, is able to broadcast to a very large number of users using very low bandwidth
trolL - the traffic alLocator for end-to-end model reservation for semi permanent connection
trucmuch is a framework for open hypervision streams. Any kind of informations streams can be used, like multimedias, events, geolocalization informations...
This project is yet another multimedia framework.
File sending/receiving application that integrates with Microsoft Windows.
Tracer utility and sdk for embeded development on uC platforms. The first goal of this sdk to download data streams from the target in debuging and testing phase. It is similar than microchip's RTDM and DMCI, but faster.
Develop tools aiming to make a protective contribution to the well being of individuals (patients, elderly persons) requiring moderate amounts of support for independent living spaces, and improving their everyday life.
Projet universitaire réalisé par Miage Informatique & Technologie. M.I.T. : La réussite à votre portée !
a plug-in system of multimedia-streaming platform, receiving and analyzing video, audio and other sensor source to provide real-time multimedia services like DVR(Digital Video Record), CCTV monitoring and media center entertainments.
TdotM is a general purpose automatic film writing program. The project is realized with 'Pure Data' (PD), a real-time graphical programming environment for live interactive computer music.