OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (5)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The Red Piper project simplifies client/server connections. Standard connection stacks on market-leading app server and client platforms frees developers from Web browsers, and enables native clients.
SIPatHome was based on the SIP Express Router (SER) which is a well-tested, configurable, free and RFC3261-compliant SIP proxy. The project was providing VoIP server software for the embedded Linux distribution OpenWRT on affordable Linksys WRT hardware.
A Project to use Microsoft's ActiveSync to syncronise Pocket Outlook Mail and Contacts with Mozilla's Thunderbird E-Mail Client. If you would like to help out contact me. Especially on how to use the Sourceforge CVS under XP Pro.
The XMPP Ox was a port of the Jabber Server (jabberd v1.4.2) to the Broadcom Mipsel CPUs used on many embedded linux firewalls; these devices most famous representative is the versatile Linksys WRT54 wireless router family. Now maintained at milkfish.org
Native iPhone application which connects to the Indian Health Service Resource Patient and Management System (RPMS)
A Java J2ME for sending secure sms over the gsm network.