Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (16)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (11)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (15)
- Mac (12)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
BuddySpace is an enhanced Jabber client providing secure presence management, web services and instant messaging. It extends the 'buddy list' concept with enhanced and customisable visualisation of presence (incl. maps, logical layouts).
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups
Contest-Log will be used to log and evaluate radio communications during an amateur radio UKW contest.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Our aim is providing fixed nodes with redundancy, share unused bandwidth, and create hotspots with base services(web,email,IM,etc.) for any roaming user. GOAL - To make sharing your excess bandwidth as easy as setting up a NAT (Or XP ICS). Admins Needed!
Do you pay for ring tones on your cellphone? Well the idea here is to make a web based application for all platforms that can be used to upload your own music and convert it from .mp3 format to ring tone format and send it to your phone in a text message
Open Source IM and voice client using Jabber and SIP protocols, with great audio quality thanks to speex and a nice and clean interface. Programmed in Java and C++. It supports chat, voice and file transfers.
Hide your secret message into any type of files
A mailbox or/and mail dir search soft based on lucene
This project is spawned from streaming video conferencing and email. The resulting system, 'Paquet Visuel' expands on both systems by studying how conversations take place in a typical email conversation, and translates them to a visual video medium.
ProjAssist hopes to create an easy environment for managing software and other projects. This includes keeping information about projects, working groups, employees, timesheets, and so on.
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
OpenSource software and images for the Yopy PDA
af_ring is an internet based community program. It connects clients together in a full blown environment so that they can chat, email, transfer files, and customize everything.