OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- BSD (4)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Android (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
self-sustaining consult and counsel agency/agent server/client. Root alias is the OS, which runs on Windows/Linux/Talon operates on or independently of all OS through intuitive protocol based parallel wiring diagramming It's really an exciting build. M
This is the Authonomous spinkler system (A.S.S). This system is design to be self power and control thru wireless or manual device.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!Are you evaluating this software for your business?Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project is for a small operating system optimized specifically for switching and routing voice packets on the amd64 platform. The license is currently undecided. Please subscribe the pillaros-design list with suggestions and ideas.
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.