OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- Windows (3)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Futures Gateway is a not-for-profit educational project for children (primarily ages 8 - 18) and their families. It uses interactive and collaborative activities, especially Wiki and HTML document and media management software, videoconferencing, chat, b
JavaMeeting is a great way to conduct a business meeting. Create presentations, audio and video chat, text chat, create polls, and much much more.
The main objective of the propose system is that a user, system administrator, would be able to deploy a grid on pre-configured machine through a web interface. to allow the resource monitoring such as memory usage and allocation, processor usage.