ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Android (4)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Allo stato attuale Internet non sara totalmente libera fintantochč non saranno completamente libere ed accessibili le strutture fisiche che lo trasportano.CityLAN vuole essere il manifesto di questa libertŕ...
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
This project intends to port the "Android Open Source Project "on the Samsung Galaxy GT-i7500. We are working with the Eclair 2.1 branch of the Android Open Source Project. This project use modified framework, core and settings from Cyanogen.
E' disponibile la release 2011-02 di Red-Wall Linux: "Star-Wall". La nuova pagina di download è: https://sourceforge.net/projects/star-wall-linux/ Le precedenti versioni di Red-Wall non sono più supportate.
Asterisk based VoIP pbx appliance