OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Modern (2)
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
OSCARS (Open Source Concurrent Authoring and Realisation System) opens the doors to a whole new way of programming. Mutiple people working interactively on the same source file, each with a set of responsibilities and tasks.
Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
Project to assure FRS platforms aren't hosed.
This project is an attempt to create a platform for developing LBS (LocationBasedServices) for academic research.
simbolz is a project which wants to create a new, totally logical, simple free language and computer-system. It should be usable as an programming language and, for communication between humans, and it wants to be able to explain complex structures.