OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (3)
- Solaris (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
My personal academic projects that might be useful for anyone who need LANChat application or Similarity measurement with edit distance algorithm.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
PHP/MySQL program which allows you to create a database driven, account based, web art board/community. You can install a number of Java Applets (provided separately) on this board and literally draw on the web.
Peer Agent is a system that enable a group of users to carry out automated complex interaction via email services without relying on a trusted third party.
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
SmokeTorrent enhances the original bittorrent concept by providing distributed peer to peer sharing, public/private key encryption of all data shared on the network, automatic parity block generation for torrent data, and a web-of-trust sharing scheme.