OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (5)
- Android (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A Debian-based Linux distribution designed to serve as a "home center", i.e. a Hign Definition video/audio home theater PC and a house automation server. Conferencing and modern games will also be available.1 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project intends to port the "Android Open Source Project "on the Samsung Galaxy GT-i7500. We are working with the Eclair 2.1 branch of the Android Open Source Project. This project use modified framework, core and settings from Cyanogen.
This distribution is a live-cd who share as simple as possible the storage ressources of any computers (in samba) Example of use : • A user who crash here OS. • A network administrator that needs a storage server as quickly as possible.
The project is the developpement of a french Backtrack Distribution and a wiki-forum based for support... Backtrack is a remote-exploitation Tools, based on slax which is based on Slackware technology...