OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Linux (6)
- BSD (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Windows (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Programa de mensajería instantánea. Tiene su propio protocolo, hecho en C, permite transferencia de archivos.
This project is an effort to integrate the many open source network monitoring tools in to a single platform. The goal is to create an Eclipse Rich Client Platform that can take advantage of tools such as tshark(WireShark), tcpdump, BIRT and more.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
onevan is an Open-source projects
Soco is a distributed social software which based on the eclipse and P2P technique. Seco will facilitate the communication of people. Based on this platform, people can share file, BBS, chat, send email,play games, make friends and so on.
a arm switch tool support arm7~9.