- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (5)
- Linux (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Mac (2)
Etch is a cross-platform, language- and transport-independent framework for building and consuming network services. With Etch, service development and consumption becomes no more difficult than library development and consumption.
This is for Expa Administration group only1 weekly downloads
Secure dem messages!1 weekly downloads
Voxampp is an Enterprise IP TriplePlay Application Stack (eIPTAS) a - run-time toolkit - for Internet Entrepreneurs that want to deploy rich IP Carrier Networks. Its goal, to facilitate worldwide Open Access Social Networks using IPTV, VoIP and much more1 weekly downloads
A python collaboration system which uses webdav and a simple webinterface to share data. The project is compatible to Linux, Windows and other U*ix based systems.