OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- BSD (6)
- Mac (6)
- Linux (5)
- Windows (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Beamology: Semicom Project Management
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Gebix is a FreeBSD-based operating system that will be available for both x86 and ARM as of version 0.7 Release Candidate 1. It will sacrifice most of the legacy support to transition to new or recent alternatives.
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
Open source linux based firmware for the Lego Mindstorms NXT.
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..3 weekly downloads
A port of the Linux operating system kernel and assorted userspace to the Nintendo Wii.