OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (3)
- BSD (2)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
This is a e107 Plugin witch can be used for Artists in order to maintain their music and let them select who / wich group can and may stream / download the music.
RssTray is an BitTorrent integration application focused on providing a quick way to see new torrents in subscribed Rss feeds and optionally integrate with an Azureus HTML WebUI web server to begin downloading the torrents.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
phpTSMadmin will provide an alternative web interface to view and manage the health of your Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) servers and media. It collates all the TSM information into a single views for tape management, and recent activity.