OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- BSD License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- Windows (31)
- Linux (29)
- Mac (24)
- Android (17)
- BSD (8)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
The home of the WOS Project. WOS is an advanced program that provides an average internet user with everything they need to do day-to-day tasks on the net. www.woodleynet.com
A new Qt-based mail client, meant to be evolutive, fully portable, and highly configurable. Project started in March 2008. Development started in August 2008.
Deliver is a file transfer protocol and implementation designed to be a safe, open-source alternative to the most extended transfer protocols like the traditional e-mail.
A simple web server providing account-based bookmark organization and email reading for the kindle (and other e-readers). Designed with e-reader ergonomy in mind and intended to minimize data traffic.
Mailipse is an mail context managment client base on eclipse. It can support mail, news group message and rss context. It could be a plugin of eclipse and cross multi-platform.
Secure and network capable alternative to mail() PHP function
An Emailer Daemon that allows 3rd Party Software to easily send emails by just generating a file And easily Seeing the result. Without the need to open up any ports and leave yourself open to attackers. Python source and frozen binaries will be provided.
Spam is a real challenge of email system. We were writing very efficient Anti-Spam software from 2005. There is 34 filters for Spam in this engine. our target is to achieve 99.9% efficiency with almost 0% false positive.