OSI-Approved Open Source (167)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (4)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (119)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- MIT License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (180)
- Windows (180)
- Linux (94)
- Modern (91)
- BSD (72)
- Mac (52)
Hot topics in Email Clients (MUA) Softwaresylpheed
- OS: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP) ×
sylpheed-gtk2 project is over. Please use original Sylpheed-1.9.x or later.
Touch Mail is a webmail system tuned for the Iphone/Ipod Touch. With Touch Mail you can use any email service like Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL that provides the POP protocol access. Written in PHP5 does not require any database support.1 weekly downloads
Spam is a real challenge of email system. We were writing very efficient Anti-Spam software from 2005. There is 34 filters for Spam in this engine. our target is to achieve 99.9% efficiency with almost 0% false positive.
With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
zClipse is a project for building Eclipse (http://www.eclipse.org) plugins. Plugins currently being developed include: TabNavigator - editor enhancements; JScheme - Scheme integration; Insectivore - shared TeamTasks, integrated with Tasks view.
Zoe is a web based e-mail client with a built in SMTP server and Google-like search functionality that lives on your desktop. Zoe is written in java and uses Lucene technology to provided instant searching and threading of your e-mails.