OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (89)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (112)
- Linux (109)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (100)
- Mac (79)
- Modern (50)
- BSD (36)
- Android (20)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
This was an attempt to write a basic java email client. For lack of time it is discontinued and anyone interested in java email clients may visit http://columba.sourceforge.net.
This is the The Bat! clone for *nix. Currently Linux and Solaris are supported. The most The Bat! features will be released.
Portable opensource e-mail client and Personal Information Manager written for the Unices and Linux. Our goal is to support various mail servers including Exchange Server, POP3, IMAP4, etc., eventually having the functionality of MS Outlook.
The Mail Gigolo is/will be a fully featured mail client. It will have all the functionality of a contemporary mail program.
Farsi Translation of Mozilla-based Browsers. FarsiMoz is initiated with the hope of making Mozilla-based internet clients more accesseblie to Iranians every where. We started translation from Mozilla 1.2 and will translate other versions in the near
Gumnu is a mail client for low bandwith (WAP enabled) mobile devices written in PHP. It has a framework for separating the (WML,HTML) interface from the rest of the project. It uses gettext for i18n, IMAP/SMTP provided by php, MySQL for settings.
This project aims to develop an open source client for Novell GroupWise. It uses the Eclipse Rich Client Platform for its user interface. Thus enabling a native looking and feeling and feature rich client for all major platforms.
Shell project for a better shell on UNIX like systems Improved.