If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (89)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (100)
- Windows (96)
- Linux (93)
- Mac (63)
- Modern (50)
- BSD (36)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
perfectmail is an alternative email client for windows, built by Borland C++ Builder, has new features including: Mime support, multilanguage support, interative with IE components, support HTML view.
phpQmailAdmin - QMail mail messages administration tool. Includes viewing, moving, deleting, copying messages between users. Supports attachments and viewing it on its MIME types. Provides mail queue analizator (viewing, deleting from queue).
An attempt to send a full flagged MIME based email using open relay mail servers (authentication not required). Written in Python3. Using smtplib and email liabraries TODO: Bruteforce the SMTP authentication. Support TLS.
This is the The Bat! clone for *nix. Currently Linux and Solaris are supported. The most The Bat! features will be released.
This is my own project !! I made this project to show other that i an able to ctreate some programs and to work with a database !
s4u -software for you - enables interoperability from different PDA's with different hosts
description will following soon
zClipse is a project for building Eclipse (http://www.eclipse.org) plugins. Plugins currently being developed include: TabNavigator - editor enhancements; JScheme - Scheme integration; Insectivore - shared TeamTasks, integrated with Tasks view.