OSI-Approved Open Source (147)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (17)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (105)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (137)
- Linux (131)
- Windows (113)
- Mac (87)
- BSD (53)
- Modern (50)
- Android (18)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Status: 7 - Inactive ×
This project is to develop a pop3 proxy server which will interact with Hotmail and retrieve all the mails and store it temporarily for processing a pop3 request. Everything will be totally in Java!
a smart E-Mail Program for Windows, build using Borland C++ Builder<br> Warning: I'm just a newbie in c++ programming. <br><br>
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
sylpheed-gtk2 project is over. Please use original Sylpheed-1.9.x or later.
vcard-outlook is a MS Outlook plugin that allows you to import multiple vcard files into an outlook contacts folder in one go.
Web based front end for Postfix mail servers. [Inactive]
wimfe (Web interface for mail filtering w/ exim) is a CGI application that provides an form based editor for filter scripts, which can be used to filter your mail with the Exim MTA.
An open source email client for Windows. Developed with Delphi. Planning to port to Linux when Kylix(Delphi for Linux) becomes available.5 weekly downloads