OSI-Approved Open Source (97)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (63)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (106)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (83)
- Windows (59)
- BSD (56)
- Modern (54)
- Mac (48)
- Android (11)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
The goal of this project is to build a free and ad-free alternative website to the popular Indian news website Samachar.com
linux setting and monitoring program come into action on windows. It will be supported variety platform. This contain linux shell script(BSSM Datacenter) and windows program(Linux Control Utility). we will offering documents about linux server administra
Multisetup is a networking application server that provides a multiple os, thin (multimedia) client based, legacy device friendly environment for home networks. Its an alternative to single OS networks and XP Media Center.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
The project is to develop eNodeB and UE frame work.
php4cli is a open source/open development project intended to emulate a number of user environments by encompassing the php-cli library. The purpose is for the user to interact and learn from existing environments and shells.
Combined coded remote-administrative service with SSL secure port scan, anonymous routing and third-party plugin inbuilt for quick and automatic "scan and install" process. Easy to use and will work under firewalls and up to 1024 bit strong cipher
The sharebox is our graduation project for the HTBLA-Salzburg.
ss7mon an SS7/SIGTRAN signalling monitor
uMail is a VERY SIMPLE message box for local systems.
a print server of wood