Also referred to as an IP PBX or a virtual PBX, a hosted PBX refers to a communication service where the call platform (as well as the PBX features and capabilities) are operated and maintained by a third-party service provider off-site. Businesses no longer have to purchase, maintain, or upgrade hardware because the service provider shoulders this responsibility. This allows organizations to focus more on their core competencies, and save moneySponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (99)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (62)
- Academic Free License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- BSD License (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Intel Open Source License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (76)
- Linux (74)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (42)
- Mac (25)
- BSD (22)
- Other Operating Systems (18)
- OS: Modern (Vendor-Supported) Desktop Operating Systems ×
Java Instant Messaging Application - portable, cross platform.
Proftaak van klas S23p4 groep C.
onevan is an Open-source projects
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
Mod for TrinityCore2 emulator to support multiple cores as one computing1 weekly downloads
LiveKit is a fast, lightweight and easy-to-use Objective-C framework for use with the Windows Live messaging protocol. It is meant for Mac OS X and iPhone OS applications and can be used for Windows Live clients and bots.
A idéia é um sistema geral de troca de conteudo.